Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Death In The Family

Friends,

My wife's grandmother passed away yesterday morning.  She was sitting in her favorite chair and reading a book at the time.  That is certainly how I want to go.  She lived in a small town in Missouri.  My wife is flying back Monday afternoon.  With my back issues, I am unable to travel long distances and I am having another series of injections on Monday morning.  The Civil War Addict blog with be silent for the next several days.  Please keep my wife and her family in your prayers, if you are religious.  If not, then send us some positive energy.

My name is Lee Hutch and I am a Civil War Addict.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to learn of your wife's grandmother's passing. We know that she is in a much better place, free from the troubles of this world. She will always be with you, in your hearts, and always remember the good times you shared with her. God Bless you, and give you the strength to carry-on, as her grandmother would want you all to do.

    ReplyDelete