Monday, August 19, 2013

I Shall Return!

My dear friends,

I have not forgotten you!  With my wife being gone for the funeral and me trying to get ready to start teaching again next week, I have been busier than a one legged man in an a$$ kicking contest.  I am busier now than I can ever remember being, and that includes the times when I had a heavy case load in my now previous life.

I PROMISE that I will have a Civil War related post for you by the end of the week.  I am elbow deep in Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome right now, so the Roman civil wars are the ones that I am working one now.  So Friends, Romans, Countrymen, I don't need you to lend me your ears, but I will gladly accept topic suggestions should you have any.  Post them in the comments below or reply on Google plus.  All will be considered.

My name is Lee Hutch and I have been a busy Civil War Addict.

1 comment: