Sunday, April 14, 2013

In Honor of My Ancestors

I would like to list the regiments in which my ancestors served.  Note that both sides are represented.  In the future I will talk more about some of their individual stories, but in the meantime, here is the list.

Confederate

33rd Alabama Infantry
43rd Alabama Infantry
4th Alabama Cavalry
11th Arkansas Infantry
4th Louisiana Infantry
6th Louisiana Infantry
1st Tennessee Infantry
2nd Tennessee Infantry
20th Tennessee Infantry
24th Tennessee Infantry
48th Tennessee Infantry
1st Tennessee Cavalry
9th Tennessee Cavalry
11th Tennessee Cavalry
19th Tennessee Cavalry
22nd Tennessee Cavalry
Sparkman's Light Artillery (aka Maury Artillery, TN)
11th Texas Cavalry
13th Texas Cavalry
14th Texas Cavalry
36th Texas Cavalry
37th Texas Cavalry
4th Texas Infantry

Union

7th Illinois Infantry
8th Ohio Infantry
160th New York Infantry
98th New York National Guard

Brave men, all.

My name is Lee Hutch and I am a Civil War Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment