Thursday, April 18, 2013

Presentations

I was lucky enough to give two presentations this week on the Battle of Nashville.  It is nights like these that make me miss being in a classroom.  Last night I had a gentleman tell me that "it is almost like you could see the battle and were just describing it for us."  I take that to be a compliment of the highest order.

Here I am giving the presentation! (Credit to my hot redheaded wife who took the picture.)  I've gained some weight since I quit smoking.


And our thoughts are prayers are with the men and women of the fire and police agencies in McLennan County Texas which includes the towns of West and Waco.  

2 comments:

  1. I was fortunate enough to attend one of these presentations. Outstanding job! Thank you for taking the time to bring history back to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Congrats on being the first person to comment on my blog. I'll send you a cyber cookie. Thank you again.

      Delete