Sunday, April 21, 2013

Western Theater Documentary!

I came across a post over at the Armchair General Forum which had links to a new documentary that should be out in 2014.  You can see the trailer here and view their Facebook page here.  If the trailer is any indication, this quite possibly could be the best Civil War documentary I have ever seen.  And that is saying a lot!

Of course, as a Western Theater historian and enthusiast, I may be a little biased.  Please keep an eye out for the release and help spread the word.  The Federal and Confederate soldiers who fought in the Western Theater earned the right to have their story told.

My name is Lee Hutch and I am a Civil War Addict.

EDIT:  And Happy San Jacinto Day to all!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe just more yankee propaganda against the South. We good they bad, all about slavery, slaves good South bad. After all the yankees are still in control so it will be their way no doubt about it. I wonder if anyone watching will see the horror of the yankees on Southern Soil, killing, destroying, occupying and taking over a free people or will they just see slavery.

    ReplyDelete