Sunday, June 23, 2013

Civil War Addict Miscellany and a Big Thank You!

Friends,

I have a few matters I wanted to mention to you.  The blog now has its own Facebook page.  If you are of the mind, please stop by and "like" it.  I will be posting blog extras there from time to time.  I will also do the same with my google+ account.  I am also diving into the realm of podcasting (in conjunction with the online courses I will be teaching).  Once I have some that discuss Civil War matters, I will share those on the blog.  They might help with your insomnia!

As a writer, I am deeply humbled by the fact that people who are not relatives of mine are willing to read anything that I have written.  Your time is a precious thing and I am so incredibly honored that you think enough of it to read my ramblings or rantings, whichever the case may be.  June 14th marked the two month anniversary of the founding of this blog.  Thus far I have over 3,000 hits.  (And no, that is not counting my own views!)  I would like to personally thank each person who has taken time out of their busy lives to take a look at my blog.  And I have to say a special thank you to Eric Wittenberg of the Civil War Cavalry blog.  He mentioned my blog on his site right after I started and it really gave me an early boost and continues to direct traffic my way.  Thank you, sir!  And please go visit his site if you haven't already.

Mrs. Civil War Addict and I in Vicksburg.  (She is standing on the first step!)

My name is Lee Hutch and I am a humbled and honored Civil War Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment