Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Good News

I received a bit of good news this week.  I am officially going to be back in the classroom come the fall....sort of.  I was offered and accepted an adjunct position teaching some online classes for a local community college.  I naturally jumped at the opportunity.  I have never taught online before, but I am looking forward to the challenge.  I can't wait to start sharing my love of history with students again.

Teaching face to face classes isn't feasible for me because of the demands of my full time job, so I'm really looking forward to this.  I know this is only marginally related to the Civil War, so please accept my apologies for posting it.  But I wanted to share the good news.

My name is Lee Hutch and I am a Civil War Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment